PGI Supports Steel Construction
With over 45 years’ experience, PGI provides fabrications, base plates, sole plates, trusses, gussets, bridge beams and plates, flanges, shims and other parts to work sites all over the country. By understanding your install process and asking the right questions while estimating your project, we will you save time, money and storage space. Let us help you stay on schedule – we can stage your parts and ship as required.
We can help you with your steel construction needs –
- PGI has an extensive steel plate inventory including:
- A572-50/A709 HSLA, A588, A36, 1020, A514, 4140, 1045 and others. Charpy, UT, domestic, Material Test Report (MTR) upon request
- Large fabrication shop with certified welders
- 20 Blanchard & Mattison grinding machines, with one of the largest capacities in the country
- Full-service machine shop with experienced machinists and inspection personnel