Steel Fabrication Painting
Surface preparation and painting services are an integral part of our one-stop shop approach! Upon completion of your machine base, robot pedestal or other fabricated part, we can complete the job with a single or multi-coat paint system. PGI’S skilled technicians will apply the paint system of your choice over a surface that has been properly prepared per the paint manufacturer’s recommendations.
Utilizing our custom-build paint shop, PGI can provide:
- Properly prepared surfaces per the standards established by The Society for Protective Coatings (SPPC)
- PGI utilizes Black Beauty ® blasting media for the high-quality surface profile results as well as the environmentally friendly low free silica and low dust aspects.
- Single and multi-coat paint systems and colors according to your specifications.
- A covered and well-ventilated environment to minimize dust contaminates that may mar the finish.
- Coating products from the most reputable paint manufacturers in the industry.
- A rigorous inspection process to ensure the project is delivered to your expectations.
All of our painted and finished steel projects pass through a rigorous inspection process to ensure the project is delivered to our clients’ specifications, the paint is applied evenly and it meets our high expectations of quality.