PGI Supports Government & Military Work
Precision Grinding has been in business for over 45 years. We have the knowledge and equipment to provide quality parts the first time. Precision Grinding is would love the opportunity to quote your custom steel product needs.
If you need 1020 steel plate burnouts, test stands or components for major installations, we are your source for quality parts.
PGI can offer the following:
- Steel plate inventory cut to your specifications
- A572-50/A709 HSLA, A588, A36, 1020, A514, 4140, 1045 and others. Charpy, UT, domestic, Material Test Report (MTR) upon request
- Large fabrication shop with certified welders
- 20 Blanchard & Mattison grinding machines, serving North America with one of the largest capacities in the country
- Plate and structural fabrications up to 40,000 lbs
- Full-service machine shop with experienced machinists and inspection personnel
The Commercial And Government Entity (CAGE) Code is a five-character ID number used extensively within the federal government, assigned by the Department of Defense’s Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The CAGE code is used to support a variety of mechanized systems throughout the government and provides a standardized method of identifying a given legal entity at a specific location. The code may be used for a facility clearance, or a pre-award survey.